Our tips for combatting dry skin
- Do not use any irritating washing gels or heavily foaming make-up removal products on dry skin. They remove extra moisture from the skin and destroy its natural protective barriers. It is better to use a moisturising shower product such as NIVEA In-Shower Pampering Soft Milk or the In-Shower Body Milk with Honey & Milk, which make your skin smooth and supple whilst showering.
- Also choose rich creams, body lotions and products with urea, hydra IQ and dexpanthenol for your daily care routine, such as NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Body Lotion. This provides intensive care and prevents tightness and dehydration.
- NIVEA Body Milk with Almond Oil also protects the skin from drying out. This rich formula with organic argan oil and organic jojoba oil supports the natural balance of the skin.
- For an even more intensive effect, liberally apply creams like NIVEA Rich Day Cream with a formula of vitamin E and almond oil to your face and use as a mask. Allow to it to absorb for 15 minutes and then carefully remove the excess with a cosmetic cloth or massage it in gently.
- NIVEA Repair & Care Body Lotion or Body Cream.
- Do you tend to suffer from very dry skin? Find out more about the reasons for dry skin and how to care for it here.