5 tips for pure skin
- Cleanse the skin regularly in the mornings and evenings. You can remove the oily layer in the meantime using a facial tissue. This allows you to remove excess sebum without stressing the skin.
- Don’t use hot water for facial cleansing. This stimulates the sebaceous glands to produce more oil.
- If you have impurities, leave the toothpaste in the cupboard – instead, use an anti-spot product like Anti-Blemish 3in1 Cleanser from NIVEA, which you can also apply to individual spots overnight.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Otherwise your skin will constantly be irritated and bacteria will end up on the surface of the skin.
- Do sports and get plenty of exercise in the fresh air. This will get the blood flowing to your skin and give you a fresh complexion.