Practical care tips – neck and upper chest area
- Traditionally, it has been said that you can tell a woman's real age from the skin on her neck and upper chest area, as well as her hands.
- To make yourself look years younger, it is important to give your skin plenty of care.
- That’s why you should use NIVEA Vital Body Lotion or our NIVEA Q10 firming line. This will give you firm and youthful-looking skin.
- To prevent small impurities from affecting the skin’s appearance, try using a scrub.
- You should use a scrub around twice a week on the neck and upper chest area. Use a facial scrub for this, as body scrubs can be too rough. Try out the Purifying Wash Gel, for example.
- This will remove dead skin cells, improve the skin’s appearance and restore the skin’s radiant glow.
- Moisturising masks are just as suitable for this. Apply these to the neck and upper chest area while taking a relaxing bath and treat your skin to an extra dose of moisture, making it look instantly refreshed.