What does our skin want on cold winter days?
- During the cold season, our skin needs extra care to keep it soft and beautiful.
- Even if it is very tempting to spend ages in a hot bath, avoid taking baths that are too hot or too long. Showering too frequently or spending a long time in the bath can affect the skin’s protective acid layer and make the natural corneal layer more permeable – this means that harmful substances can get in more easily.
- That’s why you should ensure that the water temperature is no higher than 32 degrees. Use rehydrating oils such as NIVEA Natural Oil Shower Oil as bath additives or pamper yourself with the pH-neutral NIVEA Goodbye Stress Cream Bath.
- Rub in some intense nurturing cream, such as NIVEA Care, after every shower. This contains gentle hydro wax, which blends into the skin as soon as it is applied, ensuring intensive and long-lasting care, without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. Your skin will immediately feel soft and supple.
- Additional moisture boost: Once a week, use a body scrub and then apply a real moisture boost such as NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Milk – this will make your skin feel firmer and look healthier.
- The skin on our faces is something quite special: choosing the right care depends on your skin type.