Good hair day: SOS styling tips to prevent oily hair
- Freshening blow-drying sprays and moose conjure up more volume in the hair and ensure that it doesn’t stick to the scalp.
- Backcombing the hair also prevents the hair from coming into direct contact with the scalp.
- A dry shampoo draws excess sebum from the hair and scalp. Your hair looks better groomed and falls around your face more loosely.
- Wide hairbands or Alice bands are on trend and hide oily hairlines.
- And if there is no other option, try the gelled wet look: this involves combing the upper layer of hair backwards with a styling gel. And your oily hair has gone.