Simple and effective care tips for everyday
- Don’t shower or bathe for too long in water that is too hot – 32 degrees is quite sufficient for the water temperature.
- Cleanse your skin in the shower with care products developed for very dry skin such as NIVEA Creme Sensitive Cream Shower or Natural Oil Shower Oil.
- Moisturise your very dry skin on a daily basis with a rich body lotion. Rub in plenty of cream on especially dry skin areas such as the elbows, knees and shins, and let the body lotion absorb before you get dressed.
- Always rub cream into your hands after you wash them. Hand creams with macadamia oil are absorbed quickly and provide very dry skin with intensive care.
- Set up air humidifiers during the winter months. The air humidity in internal rooms should ideally be between 50 and 70 per cent.